You can configure certain aspects of the plane by editing the ‘Flightmaster Config’ notecard inside it. Use the notecard to…
- Set a custom comms channel for gestures.
- Make the floats and struts auto-hide or always visible.
- Set a default smoke colour.
- Decide wether the pilot and/or passenger start in mouselook mode.
- Add the names of guest pilots.
Each entry should be on its own line, and has the following format…
# Flightmaster Avionics Configuration File <— lines starting with a # are comments
<— blank lines are ignored
Command Channel=121 <— set the chat/gesture channel
Auto Hide Gear=yes <— yes to auto hide floats, no for floats always visible
Smoke Colour=yellow <— default smoke colour (can change later in menu)
Pilot Mouselook=yes <— yes for mouselook when you board, no for chase-cam
Passenger Mouselook=yes <— mouselook settings for pasasenger
Pilot=Nomad Zamani <— add the name of a guest pilot (one guest per line)
The available smoke colours are: pink, blue, green, red, orange, yellow, black, white, purple.